To our customer within Telecom we are looking to recruit a Junior UX Designer!
You will be part of the Digital Solution team where you will get great freedom to shape your own everyday life and develop your skills in an inspiring and fast-moving environment. In addition to flexibility in your work tasks, our customer can also offer fresh work environments, located in both Uppsala and Stockholm, you decide where you want to work.
The team is currently focusing on developing our new product investment, which has been made to take our web app and costumer portal to the next generation. In this role, we believe that you find pleasure in creating intriguing user journeys and designing innovative interfaces. You will get the chance to make your mark from an UX perspective and build new features that fit in our products together with the UX team.
- Create new features and improve existing products that delivers great value for our B2B customers.
- Take lead and be responsible for developing user friendly interfaces in our B2B customer portal.
- Work in close collaboration with developers and UX-team, where you have the responsibility for design and functionality.
- Drive the application branding and UX guidelines on user-facing products.
- At least 2 years of experience in UX Design.
- Knowledge in industry tools such as Figma, Adobe Creator or Adobe XD.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.